Shatha Barbour is a passionate leader with a global vision to build bridges between communities locally, nationally, and internationally! She has a diverse background working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, nonprofit sector, and is currently CEO of Hera Hub Phoenix. Hera Hub is a beautiful landing space and launching pad for women in all industries and backgrounds who use it as a collaborative space for training, workshops, private office and shared office use. Our mission is to help support female entrepreneurs at any stage of their venture through our business accelerator and broad network of partnerships and collaborations!
Shatha goal in life is to help women and children feel empowered in their full human potential to create impact and positive change around the world! Shatha believes that is women who will help lead this world out of the chaos we are experiencing because women have innate capabilities and gifts that can bridge people, families, cultures and minds once they step into their full leadership potential including economically, educationally, politically, socially, and especially spiritually. Shatha is on a mission to create an impact in the world both locally in Phoenix and globally. She believes when women of all backgrounds, cultures, races, religions are truly empowered to their full potential, grounded spiritually, and connected with their male advocates, magic will happen and we will be able to create a safer, better world for ourselves and future generations
Recognition and Awards
· Shatha has won the“Young Professional of the Year” by the National Association of Women Business Owners. She was also nominated for her work in the Phoenix business community as “Business Woman of the Year” by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
· Shatha has won the Building Relationships Leadership Award by Athena Valley of the Sun
· Shatha was awarded as well by the Women’s Enterprise Foundation in Phoenix
· Finalist of Business Owner of the Year by NAWBO Phoenix
· Finalist of Building Relationships Award By NAWBO Phoenix