Below is a list of internship opportunities we have available. If you are interested, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Content Creator & Community Engagement
- Engaging with community directory to maintain update profiles and answer community questions.
- Write content to be shared on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Write articles for online magazine targeting women entrepreneurs.
- Junior or Senior in one of the following college degree programs: Communications, Marketing or Journalism. (From time to time we will work with organizations to offer opportunities for high school seniors or recent graduates. For more information, contact email@example.com)
- Provide a writing sample or link to portfolio.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and learning more about helping female founders, especially women of color.
- Outgoing personality and ability to research and reach out to women entrepreneurs for interviews.
Skills You Need
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Content Development for Social Media and Website
- Community Engagement with Membership
Skills You’ll Learn
- Writing & Editing
- Content Strategy
- Community Engagement